Our goal is to make the safest space possible for our team and our guests, and it will take all of us together to uphold the standards listed in this guide. We welcome your ideas and feedback on how we can all adapt to our new normal and put the highest standards in place.
A lot might be different from what we are used to. Our floorplans have changed, our daily procedures may change, and even some of our ‘normal’ ways of interacting must change. We should remember that this is for both, our own safety, and the safety of others – and that if these changes are embraced by all – it will be easier for us to get used to our ‘new normal’.
Please be mindful that the above protocols are important to follow both inside and outside of the workplace. We need to ensure that we are not only keeping our customers safe when visiting our restaurant but also keeping our teammates safe when we are coming to work.
HOW WE ARE REDUCING THE RISK
First Level Protection
- We have reduced both our interior and exterior capacity by 30%
- We have installed physical distancing decals to help manage capacity and keep customers a minimum of 2M apart
- We have protocols set for customers to wait in line outside the venue with appropriate decals to separate individuals
- We have reduced the number of employees working each shift to allow for more space between employees
- We have created work “bubbles” to have the same individuals working together to reduce exposure with multiple individuals
- We are limiting and reducing the number of visitors we allow into our workspace
Second & Third Level Protection
- We have heightened our cleaning protocols and created new rules and guidelines for how our workers should conduct themselves – noted in the below sections.
Fourth Level Protection
- We are implementing the use of personal protection equipment – masks and gloves, for all of our employees
- ALL GUESTS MUST WEAR A MASK UNLESS SEATED. NO MOVING FROM TABLE TO TABLE
We are providing training on properly using these items
HELP PREVENT THE SPREAD OF COVID-19
IF YOU ARE DISPLAYING SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19, REFER TO HEALTHLINK BC AT 811
PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THIS WORKSPACE IF YOU:
Have any of the following symptoms:
- New or worsening cough
- Shortness of breath
- New muscle aches or headache
- Sore throat
- Are a close contact of a person who tested positive for COVID-19.
Contact a manager on duty. Follow the directions of the medical experts and self-quarantine for 14 days or until you have been tested and cleared by a physician.